1. Welcome back to Fanatic! Why did you decide to join the Fanatic
Team again?Fanatic simply makes awesome boards, has a great image and a young
dynamic team. I'm really proud to be part of it!
2. Looks like its getting more and more girls in the Fanatic team,
what do you think about being in the same team like Nayra Alonso
& Yoli De Brendt?
I'm very happy to be part of the same team as Yoli and Nayra, both of
them sail really well. It's great that a brand like Fanatic has a few girls
in their team, it helps promote our sport to a larger public and shows
how everyone can do it, not only big strong guys!
3. Did you get a chance to try any of our boards yet, if yes which
ones and what do you think?
Yes I did, I'm in Australia at the moment riding on the NewWave 69 mostly and on the Skate 97 when it's flat or less windy. I love both of them, they're really comfortable and I feel like they will help me improve a lot.
4. How are your plans? What kind of events are you doing in 2008? I will do the whole PWA Freestyle Tour and some of the PWA Wave events as well. There are a couple of wave contests here in Western Australia that I wanna do too.
5. Do you plan any special trainings – mental or physical?
I'm sailing as much as I can in both freestyle and wave as those two discipline complement each other. Besides windsurfing full on I'm surfing and doing yoga.
I also make sure I'm prepared mentally to compete on the PWA World Tour.
6. What are your plans until the season starts?
I'm in Western Australia training with Simon, I'll then go to Maui for the photo shoot and some starboard tack fun. I also plan to do a couple of clinics in spring as coaching is an important side of my windsurfing career.