Guillermo Carracedo Robelo
- Death Coast / Galicia / Spain
- SUP Surfing
- Board Setup
Competition ranking you’re most proud of: My Top 5 in the ISA World Cup.
Your favourite contest and why: Mmm maybe that one - in the ISA in El Salvador, we had perfect conditions like I never competed in before.
Your favourite SUP adventure: An adventure/dream to discover new waves that never have been surfed before.
Number one on your bucket list: I can’t say that, I have to keep the secret in case I discover a world class wave there: -)
Soundtrack of your life:
1. Hall of Fame
2. Little Hollywood
If you could be an animal, what would it be? Maybe a dolphin, they are always surfing waves.
If you were candy, what candy would you be? A lemon one.
If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? Flying !! Imagine the giant airs you could do.
If you could travel back in time to meet any famous person, who would it be? The pionners of surfing, to surf alone with them.
If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? Not a person… an animal, my dog urtxi, I think she has the best life ever.
If you could choose to live on a different planet, which one would you choose? I think I heard that there is water on mart, isn’t it?
If you could have only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mmm ice-cream for sure hahaha!
If you could be a character from a movie, who would you be? Cody Maverick, from Surf´s Up!
Guillermo Carracedo Robelo
Spanish Champion, SUP Surfing, Overall 2020
Spanish Champion, SUP Surfing, Overall 2019
Top 5 ISA World Cup El Salvador, Overall 2019
Top 5 APP world tour stop Gran Canaria, Overall 2019
2nd World Cup El Salvador, national team, 2019
Galician Champion, Overall 2019
Spanish Champion with the Galician team, Overall, 2019
- Spanish Champion with the GalicianTeam in 2016 & 2018
- Champion of the Spanish Paddlesurf Circuit by FES 2016
- 11th at the ISA World Championship in Denmark
- 3rd of Europe at the Somo SUP Champs
- 19th at the ISA World Cup in 2015 in Mexico
- 4th with the Spanish Surfing Team at the 2014 ISA World Championships
- 19th at the ISA World Championships in 2014 in Nicaragua
- 5th in Europe in Paddle Surfing in 2013 and 2015
- Champion of several tour stops of the national surf circuit in 2016-2017-2018
- Spanish Paddle Surf Champion by FES 2014
- Champion of the Spanish Paddle Surf circuit by FES 2014
- Spanish runner-up with the Galician team 2014 by the FES
- Champion of the Spanish Paddle Surf circuit by the FES 2013
- Galician Paddle Surf Champion by the FGS 2013-Galician paddle surf champion FGS 2012
- Galician Paddle Surf Champion (cup and circuit) by the FGS 2014
- Galician champion (cup and circuit) of paddle surf by the FGS 2015
- Galician Champion (cup and circuit) of paddle surfing by the FGS 2016
- Galician Champion (cup and circuit) of paddle surfing by the FGS 2017